Friday, August 20, 2010

Classics


Halloween has always been one of my favourite holidays, as you might infer from the huge smile on my face. Steven is looking very Jack Sparrow with his pose and Christine is telling you who's boss. We played with those dresses for a long tome, I still remember them. Good times.
Yeah, I was talking on the phone at an early age, no big deal. And yes those are matching outfits.

I remember this day at the beach in California, I did not want to leave. Thus being the reason I am lying on the doormat from my Grandparents' camper. It worked for a little while, they couldn't just leave me there!

4 comments:

  1. haha, random pics! We were pretty cute, weren't we?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were so cute! It still looks like you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember this trip, you really didn't want to leave the beach that day!

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves to know what you're thinking...write it down!