Thursday, July 29, 2010

Call me ambitious, but I am going to learn how to sew! This is my new fabric by Joel Dewberry that I bought with Amy today (she is a super sewer and I intend to learn all that I can from her). I am going to start simple with a tote bag and work my way up. Wish me luck, I think I might need it. I will post more pics once I get going on my project.

P.S. I love this fabric and wanted to buy more just to have it, I think I have created a fabric monster as I wanted to buy many more yards of fabric that I had no projects for...this could get pricey!

3 comments:

  1. I love Joel Dewberry's fabrics!! Oh and I like totebags too. hint, hint ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with sewing. I know you will do a great job especially of the totes. I love the fabric and agree with Christine. Hint Hint. You already have two orders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to sew with you! I know I'm an enabler but it's a better idea to buy more of the fabric you love because you can make anything with it but if you don't buy enough you're limited in your projects. Plus when it goes out of print you'll always have some. You can use the scraps on quilts or for little presents.

    Look at you making links and everything!

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves to know what you're thinking...write it down!