Friday, August 27, 2010

Tote Bag Machine

So Amy came over today and was the bestest sewing teacher ever and walked me through my first sewing project.
Here it is...a tote bag. I was so hooked that after she left I made another one! I plan on making a few more, the fabric is just too wonderful not to. I am planning on making a quilt once my fabric comes in the mail, I'll keep you posted.
Tote Bag number 2 in the works.
All done!
This is the apple tree that our "Bear Bandit" was all over the other evening. I think someone is hungry (but still making healthy choices, nice).

5 comments:

  1. Yay! They look great. You should go fabric shopping in the city (although I would be a little jealous)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Michelle. You are such a quick learner. Glad you enjoyed yourself. The bags look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. I like the new look of the blog... especially the birdies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mark me down for a tote bag too...super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves to know what you're thinking...write it down!