Monday, August 23, 2010

Silly Black Bear.

Where we saw the black bear, only it was at night and we did not get a picture of him.

I knew I had a reason to be nervous about bears. They live here! Okay, so after we returned from our "date" at the Forestry Center and unloaded our car in the dark, our neighbor informed us that a bear was just sighted heading in to the trees behind our house. Because Adam told me this in the safety of my home I wasn't super panicky and we even went out to our back deck to check it out. Sure enough, we hear something in the trees and who comes out but a little black bear! We yelled at it and he ran back into the bushes. Not to be too paranoid, but I did drive over to the school today rather than walk, you know, just in case. I mean honestly, what would you do if you saw a bear?

1 comment:

Everyone loves to know what you're thinking...write it down!