Friday, August 20, 2010

Gimli, MB

Adam & I decided to explore a little bit more of this province we now live in and drove an hour and 20 minutes to Gimli, MB. It is located on Lake Winnipeg and I must say that it was quite charming. We had mediocre fish and chips and had fun exploring this little lake-side town. After dinner we stopped at a small used bookstore and found some books to keep us busy. All in all, it was a very nice way to spend a warm summer day in Manitoba.


Adam likes to slowly creep in to my 'scenery' pictures.
It was very bright outside.

3 comments:

  1. I read about this place before you moved there, it looks cute!! Maybe next time we come...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if you take us to places like this maybe there will ;) haha.

    miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves to know what you're thinking...write it down!