Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Long Lost August

 So this is me attempting to put 6 pasta tubes on a piece of spaghetti...I was not very good at this.  Why would I do this, you might ask? Well...it was last summer for the Wood Family Reunion.  I recently got a hold of these photos from Stacey and decided to share the fun had by all.

 Holding peanut m&m's by sucking through a straw. Again, I was terrible at this, I couldn't hold the m&m on long enough to make it to the other table.  I also seem to remember some people playing dirty and knocking the m&m's off other people's straws.  You know who you are!
 Grandma "Choo-Choo" and the girls just hanging out watching the festivities.
 I don't know what to say here, they were trying to shake a ball out of the kleenex box, very entertaining.
 Our "Adopted Winnipeg Wood Family" hanging out on the dock.
 The Woods, minus a husband or two.
 Moiya and David with some of their grandchildren...soon to be more!
 Wood Family Reunion August 2010.

 The attempt to get Great Grandma Wood with all of her Great Grandchildren, pretty fun to watch.
 I love how Reggie is screaming his head off and how Owen has his tongue out.

 And it's over, they gave it a good try and will have some fun pictures to look back on when they are older.
Grandma Wood and her family.

I can't wait to go back out to Shuswap this summer and make some more memories. Even better, Adam and I will have our little baby girl with us. That is if she will make her appearance...9 more days to my due date!

2 comments:

  1. I love looking at all these pictures... what a fun time we had last summer.

    In terms of the M&M's I was NOT one of the saboteurs, but I will admit to eating all the candies dropped on the ground; YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is super cute! I hope we get to see you and that adorable baby of yours soon!

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves to know what you're thinking...write it down!