Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Baby Legs

So I decided that Sydney's legs are officially chubby enough to try out her baby leggings.  They looked so stinkin' adorable that I had to prop her up for a photo...

 Needless to say, it was time to eat, not take pictures!
 Did I mention she can roll over from her back to tummy now...
 So we tried again after some milk and she was nice and content and still super cute in her baby leggings.
Who couldn't love this face?

5 comments:

  1. I know I love that face! I am glad you have finally updated your blog to include our precious Sydney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heavens! This is the sweetest post ever!! I love her baby legs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little chub coming out the top! Such cutie little baby legs.

    p.s. new blog look! Looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments, it was time to update the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The picture of Sydney crying reminded me of Autumn... These little girls are too cute.

    Wowsers, her legs do look chubby! Good job on the milk, mama! I'm excited to see you again in a few short weeks. How's life back at home?
    -Stacey

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves to know what you're thinking...write it down!