Another day of no school, I guess the roads are still pretty icy from the blizzard we had on Friday...can't complain...just sew! So I had bookmarked this pattern a while ago and decided it was time to make it. I used some fabulous Joel Dewberry fabric I have had for months and cut up an old towel.
I even left extra room with the elastic strap to fit a some wet wipes and some diapers. They are newborn ones and unbelievably tiny so I could probably fit more than the four I have shown in this picture.
This is what it looks like when you fold it up.
Then fold in quarters and wrap the elastic strap around and it is ready to go where I go. I love it and it was so easy to make.
This is what it looks like all laid out, I like that it is made from a towel, nice and soft for baby and can absorb any "leaks" that might happen mid-change, probably only when Adam is changing her ;).

Wow, this is pretty cool. I think this Nana could use one of these at her house.
ReplyDelete