Monday, April 18, 2011

Is it Summer Yet?

 Okay, I know it is still only  April, but when do I get to soak up some sun?  We tried to will the warm weather by setting up Adam's hammock, it worked for about 3 days and has since left us.  The sun is out today, but I don't think I will be in the hammock, perhaps a walk to the post office will satisfy my lack of vitamin D?  Oh, and if you are wondering, it wasn't as hard as you would think to get my 8-month pregnant belly in to the hammock, I even got out with minimal  help from Adam.

Speaking of being 8-months prego, I can't believe how much my baby girl is moving around!  Sometimes I swear she is going to bust right through, but I still love that I get to feel and experience everything she does.  I can't wait until she makes her first appearance.  I have had the last week off from school as Peguis is all flooded, so I have been able to finish some of my sewing projects. Most exciting are the curtains (photos to come).  I am going to tackle the crib sheets and perhaps burp clothes this week.
Adam was so excited to put his hammock up and was so eager for me to love it, which I do!  He was like a kid in a candy store whilst in his cocoon of comfort, what a goof!  I love this guy.

3 comments:

  1. FUN hammock!!

    Def post pics of your projects soon! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did Adam have to climb the tree to take this picture? You look so cute in the hammock. I also can't wait for my grand daughter to make her appearance.
    Love You
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, he just held the camera above his head, the hammock isn't that high off the ground.

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves to know what you're thinking...write it down!