I started making the pillow form for this nursing pillow 2 weeks ago and just ran out of stuffing. It was 2 weeks until I was able to get to the city to buy more and finally finished it yesterday!
I made the slipcover for it today with two coordinating flannels from Valori Wells. I followed this free pattern I found online, it was a bit skimpy on the details, but I figured it out and the pdf pattern was very helpful.
It was a tight squeeze to get the slipcover on, but there is still a little bit of room in the corners.
This is the side with the opening for the slipcover, I made a cutting mistake on the other side and had to attach a piece of fabric after I cut it, but I think it worked out. I might make another cover for when this one is in the wash, I might use the same fabric on both sides, suggestions?
Nice bright nursing pillow. You are getting to be such a great sewer.
ReplyDelete