Saturday, March 12, 2011

Baby Girl

Here she is!  This is our baby girl...It was so amazing to go for this second ultrasound at BabyMoon last week.  We were a little disappointed with our first ultrasound, we didn't even get a picture!  For this one we got to watch on a big screen for 10 minutes and walked away with a CD of pictures and a DVD, it has been so wonderful to share it with everyone.  I think this has inspired me to sew like mad!  I am still trying to decide on colours for the nursery, I think I am just going to choose a fabric I like for curtains and go from there.
This is a frontal shot of her tiny little face.  I just want to squish those cheeks. Less than 13 weeks to go!

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness!!! A GIRL-that is so exciting. I was going to call you several times this week to find out it you knew what it was yet. Oh I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so nice to see the DVD the other night and to show off the pictures you sent me. Christine and I went shopping today for little Baby Wood.

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves to know what you're thinking...write it down!