Sydney adores looking at her beautiful self in the mirror. She thinks she's pretty funny too. I think she is all that and more. I love her more every day.
oh my, she is was too sweet! I love how she couldn't take her eyes off herself, and then would giggle when she smiled. She's looking so much bigger, less newborn now, still very cuddly. I bet Judy is just loving having her there!
Thanks for posting new stuff! It stinks that you're so close to us, yet so far away still...
Awwwww....she is adorable! And growing too fast!!
ReplyDeleteoh my, she is was too sweet! I love how she couldn't take her eyes off herself, and then would giggle when she smiled. She's looking so much bigger, less newborn now, still very cuddly.
ReplyDeleteI bet Judy is just loving having her there!
Thanks for posting new stuff! It stinks that you're so close to us, yet so far away still...
Love you!
-Stacey
nuts, I meant "way" instead of "was"! I must also tip my hat to your play on words with your post's title; well done.
ReplyDelete