Having a nap with Daddy.
She loves her feet.
And startles easily.
This is her model pose.
Going for a walk with our shades on.
Sydney has been growing so much lately, she has found her tongue in the last few days and likes to stick it out a lot. She is still very in to her feet and puts them in her mouth every diaper change. I also think that she is starting to recognize her name as she will respond to it. It might just be my voice she is responding to, but I think she is figuring out that it is her name.
I fly out to Edmonton in 3 days, so Baby Shankowsky better hurry up and get here so I can meet you! Being a mommy is the best, but being an Auntie is pretty great too.


I just want to squeeze all that baby chub! Baby is excited to meet you too, but seems pretty comfy inside still..... Sooooon.
ReplyDeleteI love the picture with the shades or course she is so darn cute in all of the pictures. We can't wait for you to come for your visit and we too are waiting for Baby Shank to make his or her appearance. Keep walking Christine.
ReplyDelete