The crib sheet that I made, it was super easy, I followed this tutorial. I am also going to make one in some cute purple, flowery fabric that I have.
I also made curtains! I bought this cute fabric from IKEA, for $1.00/metre. I can't find it online anymore, but it has birds on it and is black, grey and white. I am so happy with how they turned out. I know they don't block any light, but we have a black-out blind installed that will do the trick. The shag rug is from Home Depot, another steal of a deal. It even got delivered right to our door yesterday. I know that may not be exciting to you city folk, but that has never happened to me since moving here.
I had these Umbra wall decorations that used to be in our bedroom but I haven't put them back up since we moved and I thought they would look nice in her room.
This is just our old IKEA chair, I think it will be great for nursing. I love refurbishing stuff we already have, makes me feel a sense of accomplishment.
I had ordered these cute bird prints from dutch door press on etsy before I was even pregnant. I guess I have somewhat of a bird theme going on.
Look at how cute her little dresses are all hung in her closet on those tiny little hangers. Thank you to everyone who helped to supply our little girl with the best wardrobe ever!
This is the top drawer of the dresser that we are going to use as the change table, the changing pad is on its way. I love these drawer organizers from IKEA, they keep everything in place. Now, if we only had an IKEA in Winnipeg, oh wait, it's coming in Fall 2012. I actually saw the sign where it will be built on the weekend. Too bad we hope to be gone by then...sigh.






Great job Michelle our little girl is so lucky her mom can sew so well! The time is going by so quickly, I can't wait.
ReplyDeleteIt looks so gooooood. The curtains turned out awesome!
ReplyDeleteThanks family!
ReplyDelete