Wednesday, April 27, 2011

34 Weeks and Counting...

This is me, 34 weeks and feeling it.  Literally, every kick, turn, and hiccup.  I still love it and think it will  be weird once she is born to not feel so much movement in my belly.  Though I think I will be able to get over that once I hold her...this next 6 weeks better fly by, I am getting impatient!

Oh, and those are my new favourite sandals to wear around the house.  They are Betulas, from the Shoe Company. They have great arch support and don't hurt my feet at all, I kind of want to get them in white as well, then I can have and indoor and outdoor pair!
It wasn't until I looked at myself in this photo that I realized how much I am sticking out, I mostly look down at my belly and it still looks semi-cute from that angle.  The side-profile...not so much.  Tomorrow is my last day of work before I start Maternity Leave! Woot! Woot!  I am so excited but still have so much to do before tomorrow is over (report cards to finish, stuff like that).  I feel weird leaving my class because regular classes resumed today after 2 weeks of school closure and I only had four students.  I am planning on visiting them in May once all of this flood stuff is over with and I might have my whole class there.

3 comments:

  1. You look fantastic!!! Love what you have done with her nursery, just beautiful! Can hardly wait for her to arrive and see some pics, and then get to meet her when you are here! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooaah, baby has grown!! How on earth does skin stretch like that!? You look so cute and are getting me so excited! I can't wait to meet her!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am wondering how she is fitting in my belly as well.

    Marie, I can't wait to see you this summer!

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves to know what you're thinking...write it down!