Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Oh Baby!

 I think this was about 2 weeks ago...so maybe 21 weeks?
This one was taken today...23 weeks.  It's still amazing to me every time I feel this baby move.  Adam is finally able to feel it and I get him to put his hand on my belly whenever I get the opportunity.  I actually brushed one of my students in the head as I tried to walk past her desk today.  I guess my "belly awareness" is a little off.  The girls in my class are so sweet and are always asking me questions, like "Do you feel the baby move?"..."Is your belly is getting bigger"...and " Is it hard for you to bend over?"  I always answer yes to that one and they are more than willing to help me out.  Though in all honesty, it IS hard to bend over, you should see me putting my shoes on that have a small buckle at the ankle every morning, not a pretty sight.  
For those of you that know me very well and always said "Just wait until you are pregnant, you are going to go pee all the time, especially you." It's true, my already tiny bladder has felt the presence of this unborn baby and is reacting!  When I have to go, I have to go! Too  much information you say? Not if you know me well, I tell people about this all the time!

2 comments:

  1. Ugh. I don't look forward to all the pee breaks when you come visit, you're right it was bad enough already!!

    But I AM looking forward to some baby time!! yaay.

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves to know what you're thinking...write it down!