Future parents...think we can handle it?
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Baby Not Included
Adam and I are in our "nesting" phase as people so lovingly like to call it. I like to call it "expensive", but still so fun to be able to buy all new stuff. This is what we have so far, our stroller, crib on the way, and a portable playpen that we even got on sale! I also found that cute lamp at Homesense. I am still trying to decide on colours for the Nursery, but baby didn't make that very easy by being all curled up during the ultrasound. I have found some really cute fabrics online that I might make curtains from, like this one, or lots of these giraffes, elephants and owls are super sweet too. Any suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like the box the best.. hehe, and the lamp too, of course.
ReplyDelete