Monday, January 2, 2012

Half-Way to Number One

I can't believe that Sydney is already 6 months old (7 months in a few days!).  It really has flown by and I have been enjoying every day with her.  She is getting such a personality and is so happy and friendly.  We were able to spend Christmas with both sides of the family this year which was great.  Unfortunately, she got her first cold while we were in Spruce Grove, poor girl was so stuffed up.  At least she had Nana there to give her extra cuddles.  She is feeling much better now and is back to her normal self.  She now has two teeth on the bottom, and is eating solid foods.  I've given her sweet potato, butternut squash, peas, banana, pear, apple, rice cereal and oat cereal.  She tried spinach, but wasn't the biggest fan, I will have to sneak some more in with something else that she likes. Sleeping is getting better and better, 10-12 hours each night now.  Though I must say, she has always been a pretty awesome sleeper.  She can sit up really well now and can get herself on to her tummy on her own when she sees something that she wants.  Crawling is in the near future as she tries to get up on her knees each day.  She is getting really good at pushing herself backwards.
Just waking up from her nap with her lamb on her head, naturally.
Mmmm...spinach.

Adam's birthday presents.

Under the tree at Grandma and Grandpa's house.

Just hanging out with Daddy.

Cousins Aiden, Sydney, & Reggie.

Enjoying the warm winter weather.

Family shot.

Uncle Matthew letting her feel the snow.

Christmas morning!

Back at home!

Do you think she knows she's cute? I think so.

6 comments:

  1. Such a cutie! Auntie loves you Sydney, can't wait to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one with the spinach, she looks like her daddy for sure in that one. I also love the one with her lamb on her head. Who am I kidding they are all cute, Sydney, Nana loves you and can't wait for your next visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, almost 7 months already! I have to agree with your mom the spinach picture she looks soooo much like Adam! And I think that the last picture with the toque is my favorite. I really wish I was closer to everyone and these new babies! Love you all 3 of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cutie you have on your hands! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marie...we wish you were closer too! Planning a visit any time soon?

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves to know what you're thinking...write it down!