January has been a busy month for our little family. All three of us flew to Edmonton for a visit with family, Adam finally got to meet Alice. We had lots of fun. About two days after getting back home to Manitoba, we found out that we are moving to Edmonton! We are so excited that Sydney will get to grow up near family and friends. Now we just need to find a house to buy.
Sydney is rolling around like crazy and likes to get in to whatever is within her reach, no major accidents yet. She is still such a happy little baby and likes to say "ma ma ma ma" and "du du du du" and a few other sounds, it's pretty cute. I think she will be crawling soon as she can get up on her knees, but ends up pushing backwards instead of forwards. I know she will get it, and I can wait!
Love to everyone!
 |
Yay yay yay yay!!!! I can wait for you all to be home :) :) love you and that cute little face of Sydney's!
ReplyDeleteOh my gushy squishy cheeks!
ReplyDeleteYou are ditching me?!? Not that we saw each other much anyway but it was nice to at least know a relative was close by. I know you are both happy to be moving closer to family. Know that I am not happy you are moving further away from me. See you on the Shuswap flip side!
ReplyDelete