Here I am on December 31, 2010 at just over 17 weeks prego. I used to dislike when people referred to how far along they were in weeks, so that's just over 4 months. But now I understand, because so many new things happen each week. We got to hear the heartbeat again this week and I even felt little baby 'fluttering' around. I feel so blessed that I am going to be a mommy soon and Adam will be a daddy! Hopefully this will make the winter go by faster and not slower! Stay tuned to hear what we are having, we have an ultrasound on January 20 and are hoping to find out. Happy New Year!
Sunday, January 2, 2011
New Year's Eve & Baby
Here I am on December 31, 2010 at just over 17 weeks prego. I used to dislike when people referred to how far along they were in weeks, so that's just over 4 months. But now I understand, because so many new things happen each week. We got to hear the heartbeat again this week and I even felt little baby 'fluttering' around. I feel so blessed that I am going to be a mommy soon and Adam will be a daddy! Hopefully this will make the winter go by faster and not slower! Stay tuned to hear what we are having, we have an ultrasound on January 20 and are hoping to find out. Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for the update Michelle. You and Adam will make great parents. It is amazing when you can feel the baby kick. Except of course when you are trying to sleep.
ReplyDeleteLove You
Mom
Michelle, you look adorable. 17 weeks already...that is where I was at when we went to Vegas for my moms wedding. Isn't hearing the heartbeat the most wonderful sound? And for the flutters....just wait till the kicks and rolling around come...it's a neat feeling...but a touch creepy at the same time :)
ReplyDeleteI am looking forward to hearing what the sex is!!
Love you, miss you!
yay yay yay
ReplyDeleteNow I can see that cute little tummy. So excited for you two. x0x0
Well, we need a new update again. You can always just email it to me. Thanks!
ReplyDelete