Monday, June 21, 2010
Bug Season...aka Summer in Peguis
I've decided to keep a record of Adam and my experiences (mostly mine) whilst here in Peguis, MB...as there are so many (can you sense the sarcasm?) Experience of today: Grocery shopping in Fisher Branch at the Co-Op, Passed Adam on the highway on the way home. As soon as I get into our driveway and open the trunk, I am immediately attacked by bugs of all kinds, it is overwhelming how many have popped up since the rains have ceased. Not only are they disgusting bugs, but they sound like bees! If you know me, you know how much I dislike those stinkers so I was moving very quickly to get those groceries from the trunk to the car...I made it with no stingers and I am pretty sure none of them followed me in the house as I stood and listened for a minute or two. Not only do these bugs swarm when you go outside, they are constantly running into the windows of our house. While sitting in our living room, I keep hearing "plunk, plunk...plunk, plunk". Stupid bugs, you can't go through the windows! When will they ever learn?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
stupid bugs. I'm resisting the urge to scratch one of my 5 mosquito bites on my leg right now.
ReplyDelete