B-O-R-E-D
I am so bored, have been all day. I think I have been feeling a little cooped up. It has been raining since yesterday afternoon and Adam is on night shifts (last one before we go to Europe)! We did go the the Peguis Fun Fair yesterday and got some mini donuts and Adam won some weird stuffed ball thing, then it started to thunder and rain a lot so we packed it in early. It was fun and the Peguis Band was putting on a BBQ so we each had some hamburgers and sat and watched a lot of children running around looking quite unattended. But I guess most people know each other out here so someone was watching them? I might go make some no-bake cookies to pass the evening as the satellite TV keeps cutting out.
Oh, and tomorrow is the last official day for my class, though I don't expect very many to show up. My guess is...3 maybe 4 students, only time will tell.
Well, I think you should come and visit this summer for a whole month, then you won't be so bored. Happy Birthday.
ReplyDelete