Saturday, December 11, 2010

Movember and December

Movember is finally over. I can't say I was overly attached to Adam's extra addition to his face, but I can say that December 1st was sweet because he shaved it off!

Adam's birthday treats at Amy & Chris' house, the candle sang "Santa Claus is Coming to Town", it was pretty awesome.
I decided to do some Christmas baking and make some delicious Cry-Baby cookies. If you ever plan on making them , there is NO need to double. I made a single batch and had like 4 dozen cookies. But they are super tasty and I have plenty of room in the freezer. Besides, that is the way us Wild grandkids are used to eating cookies; frozen and stolen from the freezer in Grandma's basement. Who are we kidding, she knew it was happening, why else would the tins always be full of cookies?



1 comment:

  1. You are right she did know. To this day that is the way I figure cookies should be. Frozen.

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves to know what you're thinking...write it down!