
I made spooky ghost cookies for Adam to take to work today, I even got up early to make the icing. Man, I'm a good wife. Happy Halloween everyone!

Yep, I gave out the candy that I never ate. What can I say, it was 140 pieces for less than 90 pieces of the better candy at Costco!

Just watching the kiddies go by. I love Halloween and wish that Adam and I had somewhere to go that we could dress up for, oh well, maybe next year. I have such fun memories from Halloween, whether it was dressing up for school or putting too many layers under our costumes to avoid covering it up as it was always cold by Ocotober 31st.
Cute cookies! Who carved the pumpkin? You learn to pick the candy that you get more for your dollar. If you don't like that is better as you won't eat it before the kids come to your door. Have a great one.
ReplyDeleteNobody likes tootsie rolls!!
ReplyDeletep.s. how come you didn't dress up for school!?
ReplyDeleteI did dress up for school, I was a Witch. And Adam totally broke into the tootsie roll stash before Halloween, so somebody likes them! I even had one kid last night say "Tootsie Rolls!" in a really excited voice when I dropped them in his bag.
ReplyDeletehappy halloween to you...
ReplyDeletexo
monica
Petrea and I were looking at your blog and giggled when we saw the Tootsie Rolls. We went to the store to buy Halloween Candy and she wanted to get Tootsie Rolls but, in a rare occasion, I put my foot down and we bought the good stuff. I vowed as a child to never hand those out.
ReplyDelete